Mrs. G. thought it would fun to share a few things that are currently making us happy right now. It should go without saying that this is not a sponsored post. Mrs. G. continues to be a crackerjack professional at not making good money.
Mrs. G. Eight Favorite Things Right Now
1) If you like bananas, you'll like this. Mrs. G. is very particular about banana anything because she can't stand that fake banana flavor used in so many products. This, derfs, is the real banana deal.
2) The Tickler File system. If you are not a natural born organizer or have any issues with keeping your shit together, the Tickler is worth investigating. Amazon and Staples have several different Tickler-like file systems that are less expensive.
3) These orange, fall manshoes
4) Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. Mrs. G's daughter turned her on to it. It's reknown for working wonders with curly hair but it works for plain frizz too.
5) Trader Joes Marcona Almonds with Rosemary
6) Having her immediate family under one roof for a couple of weeks. No matter how old they get, this is what Mrs. G. thinks of when she kisses them.
7) Yanamama's homemade cherry jam. Mrs. G. thinks either Yana should share the recipe or we should beat it out of her.
8) Mitt Romney choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate.
What are eight things currently making you happy.