Suburban Correspondent come on down! You are the winner of Jenny's bag. Please send Mrs. G. your info and she'll have it shipped to you pronto. Thanks for playing everyone!
Mrs. G. had the following goals when she went to bed last night:
1) Do laundry
2) Unplug from the internet to focus on an upcoming deadline
3) Not get involved or agitated by any story in the news
4) Weed (in the yard not in the bong)
5) Cook take-out teriyaki for dinner
The day has passed, it's nearly dark and this is what she has accomplished:
1) Not doing laundry
2) Not unplugging from the internet to focus on an upcoming deadline
3) Getting involved and agitated by several stories in the news
4) Trying to weed but when Mrs. G. is working through anger or befuddlement, she has to talk it out, sometimes loudly. She needed to weed with words, but it's a nice day in Seattle so there were several neighbors working in their yards. Mrs. G. just went back in the house and did the most potentially self-destructive thing imaginable: she joined the time succubus known as Pinterest.
5) Not cooking take-out teriyaki for dinner. She's cooking Ritz Crackers instead.
She just drew a heart on her hand with a pink Sharpie to remind herself to focus on love and not hate.
But before she guns herself back to full throttle love, Mrs. G. wants to have a wicked little giveaway.
Mrs. G. loves The Bloggess, her writing and her comfortably familiar, disturbing sense of humor. Jenny has a book/grocery/whatever bag in her shop that fits Mrs. G's state of mind today, so in order to support Jenny, delight you and exorcise whatever broomstick has been up her butt today, Mrs. G. is offering the bag up in a giveaway.
Mrs. G. can't post a picture of the bag because Zazzle won't let her, but you can see it here. The front of the bag says:
Please Be Kind
I'm doing the best that I can.
I have a knife.
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment. Mrs. G. will close comments midnightish Monday and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good luck!