Updated March 12, 2012: The Other Laura's number came up. Thank you to all who commented and joined DM's Facebook Page.
A friend gifted Mrs. G. with this light, lovely, new, still wrapped in fancy paper and ribbon King-Size Pottery Barn duvet cover to offer in a giveaway. She was tempted to keep it, but Mrs. G. doesn't have a king-size bed or comforter. The giveaway only includes the duvet cover, no shams or that fancy ass bed.
The pattern is called Butterfly Script.
Here are the deets:
- Woven of pure cotton interwoven with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Duvet cover reverses to self.
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
In order to enter the giveaway, you need to do thing two things:
1) If you haven't already, just "like" the Derfwad Manor Facebook page which you can find here.
2) If you are already a DM Facebook fan, leave a comment so I know you want to enter for the win.
For those of you loyal readers who don't do Facebook, Mrs. G. apologizes you won't be eligible for this giveaway. But, derfs, Mrs. G. is trying to keep this blog afloat without advertising, and FB numbers (good or bad) mean power. She needs this blog to keep herself off the streets. It's hard out there for a middle-aged, overweight street prostitute. She'll catch you non Facebookers on the next giveaway.
Although she has no moral qualms if your pet, partner or evil twin chooses to like the page either. She currently has three feline fans.
Mrs. G. will close comments Monday around midnightish. She will announce the winner Tuesday morning and message him/her on Facebook. Good Luck!