Mrs. G. isn't throwing out the Proust questionnaire because she has writer's block or is too busy washing her hair. There is a method to her madness, so if you have time, please reveal yourselves in the next seven questions. You'll see the results next week. Don't you just hate when people do that? It's interesting that the predominant fear of most of you is something happening to your children. Jenn and Mrs. G. are the only ones who fear plunging to their deaths in vehicles. No road trips with you, Jenn.
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. Which living person do you most despise?
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
You'll find Mrs. G. and Melanie in the comments.